Our client is a leading international provider of corporate and trust structures, specialising in a range of advisory services including Trusts, Legal, Tax & VAT, Banking, Company Secretarial, Accounting, Incorporations and Compliance. Our client is currently recruiting a Solicitor to join the legal team in its south county Dublin office. This in-house legal team is an integral part of our client’s overall services.
This role will involve:-
• Advising on Irish company and trust law matters.
• Drafting/reviewing of legal agreements/documentation.
• Assisting with maintaining and growing the technical knowledge of the Legal and Trusts team.
The successful candidate will focus on ensuring that in-house legal affairs and the legal affairs of a range of corporate clients are attentively managed in a manner which will build and strengthen long term client relationships.
• Qualified solicitor with 3 -5 years PQE, preferably within a commercial sphere;
• Knowledge of trusts would be an advantage;
• Strong client focus;
• Excellent drafting and communication skills;
• An ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a team;
• Energetic, personable and adaptable.
To apply for this position please send your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please telephone us on (01) 910 6921 or (087) 2790366.