Our client, a top five Dublin based law firm for internationally focused companies and financial organisations doing business in Ireland and globally, have an excellent opportunity for a Tax Lawyer to join their firm. They believe their people are their competitive advantage as each person places excellence in client service at the top of their priorities. Their clients include Fortune 100 companies, global technology brands and a large number of the world’s banks.
This is an opportunity to join their tax practice, advising leading corporations and financial institutions doing business in and from Ireland.
Key responsibilities include advising on:
• International tax and cross border planning for corporate reorganisations, restructurings and inward investment into Ireland
• Capital markets and structured finance transactions
• Investment banking and banking transactions
• Private equity transactions
• Transfer pricing
• Asset and project finance for international and domestic aircraft and equipment
• Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and flotations
• VAT and indirect taxes and advisory services
• Real estate tax
• Tax controversy and tax litigation
• Currently working as a tax lawyer/adviser at the 0-3 PQE level or coming from another practice area and keen to make a move into tax.
• Have a strong academic track record and technical expertise
• Highly analytical with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Hardworking and resilient
• Client focused and committed to always exceeding client expectations
• You are collaborative, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
To apply for this position please send your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please telephone us on (01) 910 6921 or (01) 910 6927.DOWNLOAD PDF