We assist one of Ireland’s largest law firms, which employs over 600 people, in the recruitment of suitable legal professionals to fill a variety of roles.
The firm provides top quality legal advice and representation to both Irish and overseas clients in the corporate, financial and business sector. The firm also advises government agencies, State bodies, pension funds as well as educational and charitable institutions and trusts.
The Tax Team in this firm is currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified legal professional for their Tax Group. The position would appeal to a person interested in pursuing a busy, varied and challenging career in Tax.
The successful candidate will be part of a team advising on tax aspects of:
• corporate reorganisation, restructurings and inward investment into Ireland
• mergers, demergers, acquisitions, disposals, public offerings and corporate finance generally
• private equity transactions from initial investment to exit
• property transactions
• share based remuneration schemes
• financing transactions including capital markets products and on the establishment in Ireland of investment funds and other tax-efficient investment products
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a tax qualified lawyer or accountant with 2-3 years post qualification specifically in the area of corporate tax
• Have excellent communication and analytical skills with a high degree of commercial awareness
• Have effective time management skills and be able to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines on an on-going basis
• Must be positive and pro-active attitude and have a willingness and ability to take ownership and responsibility for the completion of tasks and to show initiative
• They must have a tax qualification and another suitable professional qualification
To apply for this role send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion telephone Mary on (01) 910 6927 or (087) 165 8722.DOWNLOAD PDF