Our client is a well-established food manufacturer. A Sales and Marketing Executive opportunity has arisen within this company operating in the mid-west region. To be successful in this role you will have had previous experience working in a similar position. You will be both enthusiastic and competent with strong attention to detail. This is a core role for both the Sales and Marketing functions within the business which will provide a high level of support for both departments. Our client is now recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for generating new and close leads through selling the key attractions of this company’s products and will work to deliver sales and revenue targets through best-in-class planning, sales execution, compliance and reporting.
The Primary Responsibilities for This Role Are:
• Within your sales territory, manage a defined business segment
• Achieve agreed KPIs.
• Deliver sales and revenue targets.
• Develop a detailed understanding of, and tightly manage your customer pipeline.
• Drive success through a process of self-generating leads with significant internal targeting supports.
• Structured planning to maximise efficiency and volume of prospects.
• Detailed personal activity management to ensure all working time is focused on maximising customer interaction and ultimately sales levels in your territory.
• Work to the highest compliance levels set out by the company.
• Attention to detail in all aspects of role.
• Provide ongoing competitor feedback and industry insight.
• Proactively research new and existing products from competitors on an on-going basis and be confident in the benefits of our Clients’ offering versus the competition.
• Ensure all activities are completed compliantly and in accordance with training provided on internal and external compliance guidelines.
• Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by your line manager
• Demonstrate a strong interest and track record in the food or beverage industry
• Proven ability to meet set targets.
• Experience in engaging with decision makers around features and benefits of a product
• Ability to have commercial conversations and build instant rapport.
• An eye for detail ensuring accurate and timely data capture.
Salary and other Benefits
• Competitive basic salary: €35,000 – €40,000.
• Bonus – €14,000.
• Car Allowance and Fuel Card.
• Laptop, mobile, lunch allowance, expenses.
To apply or find out more about this role, please contact Assign Recruitment www.assign.ie in strictest confidence on 01-910 6921 or 087 279 0366 or email your CV to email@example.com