Our client leads the way in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Our client has offices in Dublin, the U.K., the U.S.A., Australia employing more than 300 people. It has more than 12,000 firms using its software worldwide.
Our client now has an excellent opportunity to be part of its dynamic and motivated New Business Team. Our client is immediately seeking a New Business Products Consultant to join its highly motivated, high velocity and growing team in its Dublin office. Our client employs people who are smart and can get things done. Our client’s team of Product Consultants generates new business throughout Ireland.
Our client will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
You will be responsible for:
• Discussing client requirements and analysing clients reactions to products and pricing
• Qualifying new leads
• Demonstrating the key benefits of our client’s cloud based legal software to potential clients online and on-site
• Achieving individual and team targets
• Closing new business deals
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
• Liaising with senior staff to determine sales strategies and targets
The successful candidate must be highly self-motivated, competitive and have a confident attitude. Your presentation and communication skills, along with your ability to close a deal will see you win in this role. This role could be suited to either an
– Experienced sales professional; or an
– Experienced solicitor or other legal professional who is genuinely seeking a change of career
The selected candidate will also bring to this role:
• Outstanding communication skills
• An ability to quickly build strong relationships
• An ability to demonstrate our client’s product
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this position please send your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com or for a completely confidential discussion please telephone us on (01) 910 6921 or (01) 910 6927.DOWNLOAD PDF