Full time and part-time Senior Pension Associates-Suitable for Barristers or Solicitors
We assist one of Ireland’s largest law firms, which employs over 600 people, in the recruitment of suitable legal professionals to fill a variety of roles.
The firm provides top quality legal advice and representation to both Irish and overseas clients in the corporate, financial and business sector. The firm also advises government agencies, State bodies, pension funds as well as educational and charitable institutions and trusts.
The firm is currently recruiting Senior Legal Professionals/Associates to join their Corporate Group in the Pensions and Incentives sector. They will also consider applications from suitably qualified lawyers with 5 years post qualification experience who want to work on a part-time basis.
The ideal candidate will be required to;
• Draft and update pension scheme documentation
• Draft other legal documents and negotiate on complex transactions
• Provide legal advice in relation to pension schemes from day-to-day benefit queries and member complaints to large scale restructuring projects
• Advise on pension scheme mergers and reorganisations
• Deal with the pensions aspects of corporate finance transactions
• Provide guidance to sponsoring employers, trustees and committees on compliance and interpretation of legislation and scheme rules
• Advise on the establishment and amendment of various types of employee incentive plans
• The ideal candidate will be trained and gained post qualification experience 5 years plus at a firm well regarded for their work in the area of pensions
• Have a strong analytical ability
• Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Have the ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
• Have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Have the ability to manage a busy workload and meet client needs on a consistent basis
• Have a strong interest in maintaining, developing and sharing relevant legal knowledge
• Have an excellent academic background
• Be qualified as a Solicitor or Barrister in Ireland or England.
To apply for this role send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion telephone Mary on () 910 6927 or (087) 165 8722.DOWNLOAD PDF