Our client is well established in the Leinster region as a key supplier to both the residential and commercial markets of sand and aggregates and is also a manufacturer of products such as ready-mix concrete, trowel ready mortar, stone, aggregates, sand and gravel, fill products, blocks, precast panels and agricultural lime. Our client now seeks a mechanical engineer to join its dynamic and expanding business.
The Primary Responsibilities for This Role Are:
• Maintenance and repair of all items of quarry plant and machinery including crushers, screeners, excavators, articulated loading shovels, JCB, teleporters & tractors.
• Maintenance and repair of a fleet of heavy goods vehicles, including articulated lorries, tractor units, concrete bottles, tippers, trailers & vans.
• Preventative maintenance and Fault finding.
• Co-ordination of all service and repairs.
• The scheduling and completion of all preventative maintenance activities.
• A working knowledge of and compliance with all current industry Health & Safety regulations.
The Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience preferably within the quarry industry and be familiar with all aspects of operating Quarry machinery, HGV Trucks and Equipment. Welding and related experience would be a significant bonus.
To apply or find out more about this role, please contact Assign Recruitment www.assign.ie in strictest confidence on 01-910 6921 or 087 279 0366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org