Our client, a high ranking Dublin practice is seeking to recruit a Litigation solicitor with strong insolvency practice experience. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate in a practice area that is likely to experience significant expansion into the future.
The position will involve working on some or all of the following issues
• Winding-up applications
• Appointment of liquidators
• Receivership and Applications to Court
• The successful candidate will also advise and prepare commercial documentation to implement practical insolvency and bankruptcy solutions
• You will be a qualifed solicitor with at least 4 years pqe
• Have a good understanding of insolvency and bankrupty law and regulations
• Can demonstrate strong analytical and commercial understanding and experience
• Able to work collaboratively and individually
• Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this position send your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion telephone us on (01) 910 6921 or (01) 910 6927.