Our client is a leading full service Dublin law firm. Our client is in expansion mode and to service its growing client base now requires experienced litigation and dispute resolution solicitors to join its strong litigation departmental team having both a domestic and international focus.
The work will involve litigation and dispute resolution across the commercial, corporate and I.P. practice areas to include:
• Taking instructions, case law and legislative analysis, instructing and liaising with counsel, drafting proceedings ;
• Processing and managing a caseload from initiation to conclusion largely in the superior courts but across all courts;
• Team participation with senior department lawyers across a range of litigation issues;
• Interaction with and advising clients and the management of client relationships;
• Interpretation and analysis of instructions to include advising on mediation, alternative dispute resolution (adr) and arbitration mechanisms;
• General litigation and dispute resolution advise
You will be placed on an advanced career track and will receive progressive and excellent experience and training with commensurate financial rewards and benefits.
• Up to 3 Years PQE with a demonstrable strong litigation background in a top tier firm or analogous practice;
• Good academic qualifications;
• A practitioner with a commercial focus and a willingness to build and develop strong legal and commercial relationships;
• Advanced communication and drafting skills both written and oral;
• Management skills to include fees and costs control and application;
• An ability to manage own case-load effectively and to act as a team player.
To apply for these positions please send us your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please telephone us on (01) 910 6921 or (01) 910 6927.DOWNLOAD PDF