As one of Ireland’s leading insurance companies with a very well known and highly regarded brand, this company provides a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services and is a very substantial Irish and global employer. This company is part of a leading multi-line insurer serving its customers both in Ireland and globally.
This company is seeking to recruit a solicitor to join its Dublin-based legal team, to provide legal advice to it’s Irish business in connection with a wide range of matters, including governance, insurance law and regulation and commercial contracts covering a variety of matters.
As a solicitor and in-house counsel your main responsibilities will include the following:
• Provide general support to this company’s business in meeting its legal and regulatory obligations in the insurance sector
• Evaluate and advise on a range of governance matters
• Deliver general commercial and/or company law advice to senior management;
• Draft, negotiate, review and advise on a variety of commercial contracts
• Provide solution focused advice on legal risk matters and support with commercial risk mitigation
• Qualified Irish or UK Solicitor
• 5 – 7 years pqe acquired in private practice or as a combination of in-practice / in-house
• In-practice experience in a top tier firm preferred
• Experience of insurance / financial services practice from an Irish legal and regulatory perspective an advantage
• An excellent client service record
• Practical, user-friendly, adaptable and willing approach
• Progressive problem solving abilities
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Ability also to work on own initiative in fast moving environment
This company offers a very competitive compensation package together with varied and interesting opportunities for career progression combined with training & development.
To apply for this role send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, telephone John on (01) 910 6921 or 087 279 0366.DOWNLOAD PDF