Our Client is currently seeking a Finance and Payroll Manager to join their team, reporting to the Financial Controller. Our client company is committed to creating value through responsible manufacturing processes and dedicated employees. The selected candidate will be able to meet tight deadlines and provide results. The manager will be expected to maintain a macro oversight perspective while paying close attention to detail and ensuring that both short-term and long-term goals are met.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and expertise in making technological and process advances to facilitate enhanced progressive integration of the Finance and Payroll functions at Head Office.
• Overall responsibility for Accounts Payable and Receivable functions within the department including enhancing the automation of the processes and providing better technological connectivity between the Finance department, the business units we support and our clients.
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts including posting accruals, prepayments, and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Work closely with the Human Resources Manager to streamline and automate the application, induction, time recording, remuneration, ongoing staff management and leaver processes. This includes building a relationship with the local Revenue office to better understand how leaver processes can be streamlined to make them more compatible with Revenue requirements and less onerous on employees.
• Oversee and implement efficient processes for all statutory returns including CRO and Revenue returns including VAT, PAYE and CT.
• Actively participate in the yearend audit including preparation of the audit file and liaison with external auditors.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate progression from a generic finance role to a more challenging and developmental role. Applicants should be able to demonstrate where they have added value, enhanced returns, achieved efficiencies or demonstrated tangible input to an organisation’s development and progression.
• Candidates must be available to work in the office location for the working week
• The successful candidate will keep up to date with the latest technology trends in the Finance and Payroll fields and ensure that changes are implemented expediently to ensure the department remains proactive in adapting to and communicating with the Finance and Revenue sectors.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply or find out more about this role, please contact Assign Recruitment www.assign.ie in strictest confidence on 01-910 6921 or 087 2790366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org