Our client is a well-established mid-tier law firm based in Dublin. Its practice areas include general practice, corporate practice, litigation, property, conveyancing, commercial and IP.
The firm is recruiting for an Employment Solicitor to join its Employment and Regulatory Law Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate. The role includes:
• Handling claims before the various employment law and industrial relations fora and the Civil Courts,
• Advising clients in relation grievance and disciplinary, bullying and harassment, redundancy,
• Advising clients in relation to general legal and HR queries including absence management, performance management and termination of employment,
• Assisting clients in negotiations and dispute resolution in a timely and cost effective manner,
• Reviewing and drafting contracts of employment and policies and procedures.
• The position would suit a candidate who is recently qualified or has experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment and disciplinary related matters
• Be enthusiastic about advancing their career and working in a collegiate team structure,
• Commercially focussed with an excellent knowledge of current legislation and case law.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this role send your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion telephone Mary on (01) 910 6927 or (087) 165 8722.DOWNLOAD PDF