Our Dublin based client seeks an enthusiastic and energetic customer service administrator. Our client is a well-known supplier of landscape and gardening equipment to the Irish domestic and commercial market. Our client operates from premises in Dublin and also in Galway and Waterford.
The Primary Responsibilities for This Role Are:
In this role you will deal directly with customers, via phone and email, in a professional, polite, and timely manner, and develop customer relationships by providing consistently excellent service and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Respond promptly to customer queries, assess their needs and provide accurate, valid and complete information. Recommend services, order, and payment options
• Advise customers on product listings, product promotions, discount offers, educational courses and upsell where appropriate.
• Enter all custom made prescription order details for manufacturing, prepare sales orders for technical review and billing purposes.
• Process customer sales orders, take payments, book collections and deal with queries re. orders
• Work closely with other departments to resolve or escalate product, technical or service problems within the time limits
• Help customers with billing, delivery and non-technical account issues and queries
• Provide useful information and insights to the Sales team by collecting customer information and feedback, analysing customer needs.
• General Administration and office related tasks.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a customer services type role, ideally in a similar sector.
• A 3rd level qualification in a business, administration, or similar discipline desirable.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices would be an advantage
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Professional phone manner, contact handling skills and active listening
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Conscientious and consistent
• Flexible and adaptable
• Pleasant, patient, and helpful
• Good team player and ability to work independently and take initiative
• Enthusiastic and motivated to continuously improve performance.
• Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience of Microsoft SharePoint would be an advantage.
• Consideration will be given to the right candidate for remote or hybrid working arrangements.
Salary and other Benefits
• Competitive salary negotiable based on experience.
• Performance Bonus
• Career development and progression opportunities
• Paid holidays
To apply or find out more about this role, please contact Assign Recruitment www.assign.ie quoting reference ‘Customer Service Administrator’ in strictest confidence on 01-910 6927 or 087 165 8722 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.