Our client, one of Ireland’s top legal firm is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Lawyers for Corporate and M & A roles in their firm.
The firm’s Clients include leading Irish and international companies and institutions, public and private, state and public sector bodies as well as many of Ireland’s most successful entrepreneurs. The firm is ranked in the top tier of Irish advisers for Corporate and M&A work by leading legal directories both in Ireland and the UK.
Legal Candidates interested in this role need the following skills and experience:
• 2-6 years’ relevant corporate experience, preferably gained in a large firm and to include strong transactional exposure
• an excellent academic background
• top class technical and drafting skills
• a track record of excellence in client services
• a high level of commercial awareness
• excellent communication and organisational skills
• a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
• an ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative
• a flexible approach to work and a strong work ethic
To apply for these roles send your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, telephone Mary on (01)-910 6927 or 087 165 8722.DOWNLOAD PDF