Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading top-tier law firms based in Dublin. They currently have a position for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their dynamic and busy Commercial Property Law Department.
Key responsibilities include being part of a team working on innovative deals at the leading edge of real estate practice. You will have an opportunity to work on the full range of practice areas, including:
• Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property including industrial units, shops and offices
• Experience in property related matters such as banking, property due diligence and landlord and tenant issues
• Drafting, reviewing and amending commercial leases, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and license agreements.
• Other ad-hoc property related work as may be required within the business unit
• A qualified solicitor with 0-4 Years PQE
• Strong commercial focus and business acumen
• Comfortable with all stages of commercial property transactions
• Experience with related security documentation
• Banking property experience advantageous
• Excellent drafting skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Good work ethic and strongly motivated
To apply for this position please send your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please telephone john on (01) 910 6921