This firm is a highly regarded boutique firm with a strong commercial property team of solicitors based in Dublin. An opportunity now presents itself to work closely with seasoned practitioners and to gain exceptional experience in this commercial property department. Our client specializes in all aspects of a wide range of commercial property to include the purchase, sale, lease and securitization of such property. Our client serves a diverse group of clients from individual investors, local authorities, financial institutions, developers, equity funds and institutional clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Advising clients on all aspects of commercial property such as sale and purchase; lease transactions; property management; secured lending transactions; joint ventures; planning law and construction law;
• Significant landlord and tenant and commercial leasehold type work;
• Title investigation and due diligence and rectification experience;
• Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial property contracts and all related conveyancing documentation.
• An Irish qualified ambitious and motivated solicitor;
• Four years plus commercial property experience gained within a well regarded firm to include leasehold and securitization work;
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative but also as a team member where collaboration is required;
• Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of all aspects of property law and practice;
• A specific interest in commercial property and a good working knowledge of the property industry;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and at all stages of commercial property transactions;
• Excellent technical and drafting skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please telephone us on (01) 910 6921 or (01) 910 6927.DOWNLOAD PDF