Our Client, a top tier Irish Law firm based in Dublin is looking to recruit a Commercial Contracts Solicitor. This law firm focuses on financial services, banking and capital markets, corporate and M&A, litigation and dispute resolution, real estate and taxation. It is based in Dublin and also has offices in Tokyo, New York and Cayman Islands. Its clients include large multinationals, private equity funds, domestic SMEs, start-ups and angel investors across all sectors of industry.
The firm is looking to hire an experienced Commercial/Contracts Solicitor with expertise in advising on the technology, IP and data aspects of corporate and commercial transactions as well as having good general practice experience.
This role will provide an opportunity to work with clients and colleagues of the highest calibre on a diverse range of interesting, complex and high profile work. You will be required to have gained expertise in the following areas:
• Technology and innovation;
• IT and outsourcing;
• Corporate technology transactions;
• Intellectual Property;
• Privacy, data protection and information management;
• Technology contracts;
• Good general practice knowledge.
The ideal Candidate will be a;
• Qualified Solicitor in Ireland and/or another common law jurisdiction with 5+ years’ post qualification experience, commercial contracts experience gained in private practice or in house, with significant experience in technology,
• Exceptional candidates with 3+ years’ post qualification experience will also be considered,
• Drafting and advising on technology, IP licencing, distribution, agency and manufacturing agreements,
• Knowledge of data protection law,
• Excellent technical and drafting skills, with exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to quality,
• Organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload and meet deadlines on a consistent and timely basis,
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with clients and across various practice areas,
• Ability to contribute to the continued development of the practice,
• An ability to work effectively on one’s own initiative and as part of a team.
To apply for this role send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion telephone Mary on (01) 910 6927 or 087 165 8722.DOWNLOAD PDF