Our client is a market leading insurer and legal services provider with expanding Dublin offices now complementing its existing large UK operations. Our client is now recruiting for a Claims and Legal Advisor to join its growing and dynamic operations in Dublin. Our client’s claims department is at the heart of what it does.
This company is looking for individuals who have a passion for exceeding customer satisfaction whilst making timely decisions to settle claims for customers. Claims emerge from a wide range of facts and circumstances. As a result our client needs individuals who can work under pressure whilst maintaining a supportive and empathetic response to all our client’s customers.
As a Claims and Legal Counsel and Advisor you will play a key role in the management of legal risk issues and will be responsible for:
• Providing telephone advice and assistance to policy holders in a clear and concise manner;
• processing claims and understanding policy wordings;
• providing general legal advice, particularly in relation to employment law;
• referring complex claims where necessary;
• keeping files and filing up to date;
• preparing briefs, letters and other legal documents;
• corresponding and liaising with all relevant parties;
• negotiating and settling claims;
• ensuring proper recovery and accounting of claims;
• carrying out investigation and research where necessary; and
• responsible for all other requirements of administration/support function as the needs of the business dictate.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a legal qualification and have substantial claims handling experience in a legal environment;
• Have at least 1 year’s practical experience of employment law and litigation;
• have the ability to work with others and to build strong relationships;
• be able to think on your feet, have good organisational skills and be a team player;
• have exceptional written and verbal skills;
• be flexible and adaptable in your approach to customer/ business needs; and
• have strong attention to detail.
In return our client offers a busy, rewarding and very supportive environment which will give you an opportunity for both personal and career development.
To apply for this position please send your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a completely confidential discussion please telephone John on (01) 910 6921 or (087) 2790366.DOWNLOAD PDF