Our client company is a leading niche global player in the pharmaceutical sector. Our client now seeks a well-rounded and experienced lawyer to join its in-house departmental team based near Dublin.
A superb opportunity now presents itself to join this pharmaceutical company’s in-house legal department, reporting to the senior departmental general counsel and advising for operational and strategic decisions on areas such as:
• Employment law
• IT & IP
• Insurance and Regulatory Affairs
• Clinical Operations
• Data Protection
In addition to reporting to the our client’s General Counsel and to advising on the above you will also be responsible for drafting reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements including supply chain purchasing agreements, group purchasing agreements, laboratory and pharmacy supply and services agreements, equipment leases, and financing agreements. You may also on occasion be obliged to perform legal research, to prepare legal memorandum and to perform other duties as assigned.
This position will also involve the supervision of support staff.
• An Irish or UK qualified lawyer
• Minimum three years’ experience in a corporate law department or equivalent in-house legal role, or law firm experience, preferably with some healthcare experience.
• Ability to work collaboratively to achieve established goals and exercise independent judgment with minimal supervision or oversight.
• Computer proficiency as well as detail orientation essential.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
• Ability to interact daily with fellow in-house lawyers, senior executives, middle management, retained outside counsel and support staff.
To apply for this position please send your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please telephone us on (01) 910 6921 or (01) 910 6927.DOWNLOAD PDF